Welcome to Performance Vistas!
Performance Vistas does planning, research, evaluation, training and technical assistance. We are here to help state and local agencies provide effective and accountable services, and produce evidence of their results. Our seasoned consultants work side-by-side, on-site, with you to help you ensure the safety, health and well-being of your community, neighborhoods, families and individuals. Our clients include:
- State criminal justice planning agencies: administering agencies for criminal justice (Byrne/JAG, VOCA, VAWA, FVPSA) and juvenile justice; state coordinating councils, Statistical Analysis Centers.
- State and local law enforcement agencies: officer training centers, state bureaus of investigation, drug task forces, sheriffs’ offices and police departments.
- Prosecutors, court personnel, and their partners: public defenders, crime victim services and witness assistance programs, CASA and guardians ad litem, delinquency diversion and intervention, substance abuse treatment programs, detention facilities.
- State and county social services agencies: child protection, foster care, adoption, food stamps, and family support services.
- State and local public health agencies: violence prevention and health promotion.
- Private service providers: family violence shelters; crisis counseling centers; programs serving abused or neglected children, domestic violence victims, and those at risk of health and mental health problems.
How Can Performance Vistas Help Your Agency?
We will help you build your capacity to achieve new performance horizons… through planning, performance analysis, training, evaluation, and organizational learning systems. Our ultimate “reason for being” is community well-being. Kids who grow up safe, healthy and strong, capable of learning in school, in tune with their peers, and contributing to the good of their communities. Parents who can feel good about their skills in a difficult task: raising kids, providing safe and nurturing home lives, earning a respectable living, treating each other with respect. Families who care for each other and are connected through a rich network of friends, family, faith community and agency partners. Neighborhoods and communities that are invested in collaborative strategies for preventing violence, effective enforcement of community safety, justice and safety for victims of crime, and rehabilitation for those who have crossed the justice system. We count all of these important players among our client agency partners!